My name is Fero Mrázik, I am international mountain leader UIMLA and i will be pleased to lead you through beauties of High Tatras at Slovak, but even at Polish side or worldwide.
- Living, hiking and climbing in mountains since I was born 🙂
- Since year 2000 member of volunteer mountains search and rescue THS DZ. Since 2009 vice-president of organisation.
- Since 2009 UIMLA mountains leader
- Private leading on marked trails in High Tatras or other mountains – internationaly
- Leading on unmarked trails to valleys and peaks of High Tatras or worldwide in according to UIMLA guidelines
- Scrambling in High Tatras to peaks or areas, which could not be reached by public marking trails
- Presentation and projections about High Tatras, mounatain rescue or custom specific themes
- Courses on specific themes such like avalanche danger and safety, survival in mountains, orientation in mountains by maps or GPS
- Teambuilding events
- Self-guiding – would you like to just consult your mountain hikes? Self guiding in Hight Tatras or other mountains is service specialized for clients, who would like to go to mountains by their own and need just consult the itinerary and topo of their plans.
It will be pleasure for me to show you spectacular High Tatras 🙂